29 September 2005

Last night I dreamt in html

I really enjoy my dreams. I have been to some pretty weird places in them. Usually my dreams relate to what I have been doing and thinking about for the last two or three weeks.

About a week ago, I spent two days learning and writing html. Last night I dreamt in html. Page after page of tags. I wasn’t typing the html. I was the html. Every so often there would be a link to some dream “real world” situation. I would sort of go through the link and arrive at this real world place as my self, a person. These link destinations wore like normal dreams. I went out to multiple links and then back into html. It’s a weird feeling being html.

This has got me wondering. Could I dream in css, or jarver script, or binary or hex numbers? Could I dream in chemical equations, or radio waves, or gamma waves? Try and imagine what it would be like to be a gamma wave. Actually, I would like to have a dream where I was one singular photon. That would be interesting…

No comments: