28 September 2005

People are like web browsers

Memes are like html code, and people are like web browsers. Everyone thinks they have complex individual thought. When really they have a bunch of memes being expressed and conveyed in a certain way. Just like everyone else. The difference here is that with a web page, you can simply just click view source, and there is the html code. You can tell exactly what the page is made of. You can read the html and know what it would look like in a web browser. If someone has role over's on there images, just go view source, and… “Oh, that’s how they did it”.

Unfortunately, you can’t just walk up to a person and click view source. People don’t like to display there html code to anyone. There happy to show you a browser interrupted version. But never the source code. Having only just learned html in the last week, I’ve now realized that that web pages are a simple bunch of codes. And it’s the browser softwhere that’s makes them look cool. But I’ve known that the way people are, there personality, there ideas, est… is just a collection of memes they got from else where, for a little longer. Before that, I guess I didn’t realize that people had source codes either.

Most people aren’t aware of html source codes, or people source codes. Most people couldn’t find there own source code if they tried. That’s because people need a separate source code, to find there own, and to understand the hole people source code language. You need a deconstruction meme to find out that all your thoughts are just memes that you have collected through out your life. And to rip open every one of these memes, and find out what’s in side. This is a difficult process. A meme doesn’t want to display its source code to its host. This could threaten its existents.

I’m trying to find my source code. I’m trying to deconstruct every meme I have. I’m trying to deconstruct every new meme I pick up. With the hope if eventually deconstructing my “self” meme, and fining out whats left in at the end..

No comments: